is a privately owned website and not a government agency is a privately owned website. Privacy

How Our Expedited Passport & Visa Services Work?

Visa Passport Pro - Specialized in Expedited Passport & Visa Services.

We Have a Hosting Solution For You

Choose a service


1 Business Day


+ Embassy Fees
Get Started


2-3 Business Days


+ Embassy Fees
Get Started


8 - 12 Business Days


+ Embassy Fees
Get Started

Get Your Passport or Visa in 4 Easy Steps

Review Our Easy to Use Technology Process

Getting a new US Passport can be a challenge if you don’t know what to do or where to go and apply for one. Also, what can be overwhelming is the need to get a passport in a rush. If you find yourself in this predicament, don’t worry. Expedited services can help with getting a new passport in 2-3 weeks or sometimes in 24-48 hours. It all depends on how soon you will need your travel document. But before you employ an expedited servicer, you must provide proof for the rush service. Here is a list that will approve you for the use of this service:

  • You are a US citizen
  • You never had a passport before
  • You have proof of travel in 2 weeks or less

If you answer yes to all three, you can now proceed to collect the form(s) and supporting documents you will need to submit to the expeditor. The forms will vary for an adult and a child. The supporting documents will be about the same. So, let us start with the application you will need when applying for a new US passport.

  • Form DS-11 Application for a New US Passport
  • Form DS-11 must be completed for both adult and child. This form will provide specific information about the applicant. For example, the applicants:
  • Date of birth
  • Place of birth
  • Social Security Number
  • Mailing address
  • Parent Information(if the application is for a child)
  • Height, hair, and eye color

Form DS-3053 Statement of Consent (Submit this form if the request is for a child)

The absent parent/guardian must complete this form if he/she is not present to sign the passport application for the child. This document will only be valid if it is signed in front of a notary.

Form DS-5525 Statement of Exigent/Special Family Circumstances (Submit this form if the application is for a child)
The parent/guardian submitting the passport application must complete this form if the other parent/guardian is not available to do so. There can be many reasons why a parent is absent. Proof must be provided. Here are some examples of proof that the absent parent is unavailable:

  • Court document stating the parent/guardian is incarcerated
  • Police report disclosing a protected order against the parent/guardian
  • Death certificate
  • Other parent/guardian is unknown
  • Adopted papers indicating only one parent

Now, collect the supporting documents for the passport application. The supporting documents will be the same for both child and adult. If a document is required and a child does not have it, then the parents must provide theirs. For example, if a child does not have a state ID or driver’s license, then the parents must provide copies of their own. So, here is a list of the supporting documents:

  • Proof of US Citizenship
  • Original or certified copy of Birth Certificate (for all applicants)
  • Original copy of Certificate of Naturalization
  • Original copy of Birth Abroad Certificate (if the child was born outside the US to US citizen)

One Passport Photo

  • Photo must be recent and not older than six months (one photo per applicant)
  • Must be in color with a white background
  • Must be 2×2 inches
  • Must be facing forward and without glasses

You would be able to use our how to find passport photo studios near your location.

Copy of Valid Photo ID

  • A copy of both sides (must be from both parents/guardians IDs)
  • The valid ID must be at least six months old
  • The supplemental ID can be used if a driver’s license, state-issued, or military is not available

Two Letters of Authorization

Letters of authorization are necessary so that the expeditor has the authority to submit your documents and receive your passport.

The last and most important is the cost. The cost will include the government and service fees. The U.S. passport fees will be the same as a child and adult but different for the service. The service fees are based on how soon you need the passport. Below is a table with the break of the cost. You can choose the one that will best fit your need.

Cost for Expedited New Passport

1 Business day services cost $399.00 plus the government fee of $170.00 for a total of $569.00

2 Business day services cost $349.00 plus the government fee of $170.00 for a total cost of $519.00

3 – 4 Business days services $299.00 plus the government fee of $170.00 for a total cost of $469.00

5 – 7 Business days services $249.00 and government fee of $170.00 for a total of $419.00

8 to 14 business days services $ 199.00 and government fee of $170.00 for a total of $369.00

Read MoreRead Less

Browse Our Blog Collection

Latest Blogs and News


Which passport form must I use to get a U.S. Passport?

read more »

Where Can I Submit My Passport Application?

read more »

Ways To Expedite A U.S. Passport

read more »

Six-Month Passport Validity Rule For U.S. Citizens

read more »

Best Places To Get a Visa Photo Taken

read more »

How long is a U.S. Passport Valid?

read more »

Our Customer Say: